1. The Plainsail Solutions® website (the “Site”) keeps track of usage data, such as the source address that the page request is coming from (i.e. your IP address and domain name), date and time of the page request, the referring website (if any) and other parameters in the URL (e.g. search criteria). We use this data to better understand web site usage so we know what areas of the Site users prefer. This information is stored in log files and is used for aggregated and statistical reporting and may be attributed to you as an individual.
3. If you decide to use any of our services, you may be requested to provide information about yourself (“User Information”). You are not obliged to provide any User Information although if you do not, certain services may not be made available to or be accessible by you. If you do provide User Information, you agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information which is not misleading in any way. If any of your User Information changes, e.g. if you change your e-mail address or if you wish to cancel your registration, please let us know by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. We will not disclose User Information other than in accordance with the terms of this policy unless we are legally required to do so.
6. We gather and use User Information to allow us our agents and sub-contractors to process your registration, to provide the services which you have specified to you and to communicate with you on any matter relating to your relationship with us. We may also use aggregate User Information, statistics and other information relating to your use of the Site and our services for the purposes of monitoring website usage in order to help us develop the Site and our services and we may provide such aggregate information and statistics to third parties. The aggregate information and statistics will not include information that can be reasonably used to identify any individual.
7. From time to time we may provide your information to various third parties which carry out functions on our behalf for research and analysis purposes so that we can monitor and improve our services. We or our agents and sub-contractors may contact you to ask you for your feedback and comments on our services.
8. We may also wish to provide you with information about special features of the Site or any other service or products we think may be of interest to you. If you would rather not receive this information, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
9. We may also provide your information to carefully selected third parties whose products or services we believe may be of interest to you. If you do not wish us to disclose your information in this way, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. If our business is sold or integrated with another business, your details may be disclosed to our advisers and any prospective purchasers and their advisers and will be passed on to the new owners of the business.
11. If you have any questions or suggestions regarding this policy or have any concerns about the practices of the Site, please contact us by email at email@example.com. Should you at any time wish us to remove your personal details from our database please contact us at the aforementioned e-mail address.
12. You have the right to ask for a copy of the information held by us in our records (which are subject to the Data Protection Act 1998) in return for payment of a fee. You also have the right to require us to correct any inaccuracies in your information. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.