Three Simple Steps! OR Just One? Setting up a website for your business is easy!!!
Just follow these Three steps to owning your own website, or call Plainsail Solutions:
- You will need a name for your site.
- Your own domain name would look like this ” www.yourname.com “, (ours is www.plainsailsolutions.net)
- Protect your company/brand name by purchasing your name now, to use at any time in the future.
- We can purchase and register the Domain Name of your choice subject to availability.
- A web page is simply a page of information. (You are looking at a web page now.)
- A web site is a collection of web pages, linked by a common theme ie. your company information.
- You may want to include pages containing the following information: a description about yourself or your company, details of your product/s, details of your service/s, contact information.
- By listening to your specific needs and requirements we will tailor the site specifically to your requirements, and not just provide an ‘off the shelf ‘ solution.
- By using the latest software and techniques we will design these pages for you and ‘create’ your unique website.
- So now, you have a domain name and a website.
- Next you need some space on a webserver (a computer dedicated to storing webpages, and making them available to the internet for others to view).
- We can provide this space (this is called web hosting). Your hosting package will include features like email and cPanel etc.
Now You can start by getting a quoteGet an instant quote